Welcome to Quiet Island Writings! Sometimes when asking for help on our journey, we are sent inspiring messages. Be open to the universal energy that flows compassionately around us all. If you'd like to share your reflections on the writings, click on the daily post title and leave your thoughts. Have an inspiring day!

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

All Is Well

No matter what is going on around you, know that the universe is flowing through you and all is well. It may not seem that everything is in sinc with the world, but there is purpose where you may not see it. The universe is gathering all that is good and distributing throughout the world. The energy that will join together will bring peace to all, but for now there is a breaking of all things so that when the time comes the world will be ready for the change that is to come. There is goodness in us all, it is time for everyone to witness how we can join together to make the world a better place. Today, live for the moment. It is time that you appreciate and use all that you have been given. The more you open yourself to the universal energy, your spirit will soar.
 All doors will soon open for us...
 
(Sometimes it's difficult to think about things that are further than what I'm doing today. It sounds so shallow, but here and now is where I am. But I understand that the universe continues to move according to it's plans, which includes me. I hope that my destiny is part of the goodness that is coming to be. The world is waiting to be healed and I hope that when I hear the call to be a part of the change that I can meet the challege with no fear. It will soon be time that we all must decide what role do we want to play.)

No comments: