Welcome to Quiet Island Writings! Sometimes when asking for help on our journey, we are sent inspiring messages. Be open to the universal energy that flows compassionately around us all. If you'd like to share your reflections on the writings, click on the daily post title and leave your thoughts. Have an inspiring day!

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Where Does The Spirit Go?

When you are missing those who have passed away, you sometimes wonder where have they gone. It's wanting them to be with you that makes you think of these things. It may not be important that you find the answer, for it will not ease the ache in your heart. Although they are gone from your life, their memory lives on within you. You share your special moments with them because you feel their spirit are still here with you. Sometimes they seem to be closer to you than those who are physically with you. Your spirit is stronger knowing that all those who love and care for you will always be a part of you. So when you ask where does the spirit go once we pass away, know that we all become the compassionate and loving energy that flows throughout the universe. 
There is always forever...

(Sometimes I wish I could be with those who I loved and have passed away. Just for a moment, to be close to them one more time. I know that would never would be enough, so why ask. I ask because I miss them so much. Because of this, I cherish the time I spend with my friends and family knowing that these are moments that are so fleeting.


No comments: