Welcome to Quiet Island Writings! Sometimes when asking for help on our journey, we are sent inspiring messages. Be open to the universal energy that flows compassionately around us all. If you'd like to share your reflections on the writings, click on the daily post title and leave your thoughts. Have an inspiring day!

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

What Do You Feel When You Can't See


For many, you depend on your sight. Your judgments are based on what you see. You forgo your other senses, even to the point of denying what you feel. You base your decisions on the information you gather with your eyes. Not doubting that there may be things beyond what you've seen. What would happen if you lost your sense of sight. How would you lead your life? What other senses have you used, so that you could make sense of where you are. Know that your life depends on all of your senses. Each one helps you to follow your path. Make sense of your world by using all of what the universe has given you. You are not valued only for your sense of sight. Close your eyes. What do you feel when you can't see?

Enjoy...
 
(I know in my heart that things aren't always what I see. But I second guess what I feel because there is so much that is hidden. What I see and what I feel are often at an impasse. Sometimes stepping away, helps me to see the things that at first were unseen. I have to remember that I can see more when I keep my eyes closed.)


No comments: