Welcome to Quiet Island Writings! Sometimes when asking for help on our journey, we are sent inspiring messages. Be open to the universal energy that flows compassionately around us all. If you'd like to share your reflections on the writings, click on the daily post title and leave your thoughts. Have an inspiring day!

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Celebrating The Day

Although each day can be a special day, you seem to have difficulty understanding this. You have the opportunity to live your dreams and reach your goals, but somehow you awake dragging your feet.There are so many reasons to celebrate, but sometimes coming up with just one seems to challenge you. You question what makes one day more special than another. But what if you only had  this one day and no other, what a blessing it would be. You would cherish each moment, for another opportunity to be with the people you love and care for. Each day is a gift that has been given to you, to live the life that you were meant to live. Celebrating the day in your own unique way can be life changing.
Life may not be as difficult as we make it...

(Sometimes it's difficult to celebrate when I take responsibility of other people's chaos. I have to consciously set myself apart or I may forget how special the day can be. So I need to have quiet moments in which I can celebrate my joy. Finding a place within myself where I can find peace is essential to keeping my sanity. When life gets crazy, it's even more important to celebrate how special day can be.)

No comments: