Welcome to Quiet Island Writings! Sometimes when asking for help on our journey, we are sent inspiring messages. Be open to the universal energy that flows compassionately around us all. If you'd like to share your reflections on the writings, click on the daily post title and leave your thoughts. Have an inspiring day!

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Letting Go

As difficult as it may be, let go of all that binds you. They are what holds you back from reaching your potential. They keep you from making decisions that have your best interest. You know each one so well that you know which one to lean on when you fear moving forward. Each comes with it's own set of excuses, which you have memorized by heart. What if you were let go of each of these that in some way comforts you. Releasing them to the universe, leaves you open and defenseless. It is time for you to stand on your own two feet. You do not need to keep anything that does not lend to your being what the universe intends. Be brave and stand tall, we will hold you up when you think you'll fall and bring you comfort when you feel at a lost. It's time to let go!
4
Let go and see what comes...

(It is difficult to let go of anything that I've gotten used to. I am definitely a creature of habit. I park the same place. I take the same route home. I eat pretty much the same things. When I release my habits, everything goes crazy. But in the end, I'm always where I am supposed to be. Trusting in the universe is taking one step at a time.)

No comments: