Welcome to Quiet Island Writings! Sometimes when asking for help on our journey, we are sent inspiring messages. Be open to the universal energy that flows compassionately around us all. If you'd like to share your reflections on the writings, click on the daily post title and leave your thoughts. Have an inspiring day!

Sunday, July 14, 2013

The Courage To Be Different

You are different from everyone else, so why do you work so hard to be the same. No matter how hard you try , you aren't going to fit in the same mold as those you look up to. You are unique and are special in your own way. Have the courage to walk your own path and make a difference in the world. Everyone leaves an imprint in the universe, think about what you will leave behind. The harder you try to fit into to someone else's mold, the farther it takes you away from your own purpose. Learn to love yourself as we love you. We want to hear your voice speak loud and clear that you are here to do something special. We are here to support you as you gather your strength to be who you are meant to be. Have the courage to be different.
Believing is half the battle...
 
(I immerse myself in my plans that I forget all that is around me. I dream, I envision, and then I walk my path. It's easy to be different when I never felt I was ever the same as anyone else. I was taught that everyone had a story to tell and each of our stories are as important as anyone else. So here I am ready to tell my story to anyone who will listen.)
 

No comments: