Welcome to Quiet Island Writings! Sometimes when asking for help on our journey, we are sent inspiring messages. Be open to the universal energy that flows compassionately around us all. If you'd like to share your reflections on the writings, click on the daily post title and leave your thoughts. Have an inspiring day!

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Moving Forward

Sometimes you hold on so tightly to the past that you have difficulty moving forward. Although you know there may be something just around the corner that may open new doors of opportunity, you are still hesitant to look beyond what is in front of you. You can only see where you have been. There is safety and comfort being around things that are familiar. You trust what you know to be true. How can you trust something that you've never experienced before. But it is time to move forward or else the universe will do what it needs to, so you can continue to walk on your path. Do not be surprise if in the near future the unexpected arrives at your door. You will be pleasantly surprised at what comes your way. Open your arms to the good fortune that awaits you. 
Let's go shopping...

(I look forward to what is ahead of me that I sometimes forget to appreciate the present. I guess the secret is to balance life as much as possible. Although I think it's okay to stay just for awhile where I'd like to be. I don't think about this very much because the universe seems to push me where ever it wants me to be. But for now, I'm happy where I am.)

No comments: