Welcome to Quiet Island Writings! Sometimes when asking for help on our journey, we are sent inspiring messages. Be open to the universal energy that flows compassionately around us all. If you'd like to share your reflections on the writings, click on the daily post title and leave your thoughts. Have an inspiring day!

Monday, July 8, 2013

Being Where You Don't Belong

Close your eyes and breath. Reassess where you at the present time. You don't have to pretend that you in sinc with the world, when your spirit is telling you that something is not right. You can't force what doesn't fit. It is only in the quiet of night, that your true feelings arise. You ache for an easier life and hope that tomorrow with bring you a reprieve from the confusion of the day. It's funny that you can't put your finger on what is wrong, but you know that you're not quite where you should be. You've been where you don't belong for so long that you've gotten used to the emptiness. Trust that you will know where it is that you belong, when your heart tells you it is at peace. 
This is where we belong...
 
(Although I know where I belong, I sometimes make concessions that aren't to my best interest. It will take time to build the courage to stand up for what I know to be true. It's only when I trust in myself and give myself permission to be happy, that I can truly be where I belong.)
 

No comments: