Welcome to Quiet Island Writings! Sometimes when asking for help on our journey, we are sent inspiring messages. Be open to the universal energy that flows compassionately around us all. If you'd like to share your reflections on the writings, click on the daily post title and leave your thoughts. Have an inspiring day!

Sunday, July 7, 2013

Letting Go

If what you say is true, that you have no energy by the end of the day. Or you have exhausted trying to live your purpose, then why not give it up to us. We are not here to dictate what is uncomfortable for you or foreign, but to instill some sort of peace within your life. Life doesn't have to be such a struggle all the time. You make things so difficult, when things should flow like the universe itself. Granted there are times that might challenge your very existence, but that too just comes unexpectedly. You do not plan what already exists. It's when you try so hard to be someone that you're not or compare yourself to someone you're not supposed to be. That's when life seems unreasonable. Let go of what you can not control. Release your spirit to all that is possible and see where you end up. This month is a month of incredible changes. Let go and see how far you fly.
Just me and my dog...
 
(Life is like a puzzle. The more I try to put it together, I find there are pieces missing. And it's only when I step away from it, that I can find them. Releasing all is the most difficult, when I think I know where I'm headed.)
 

 

No comments: