Welcome to Quiet Island Writings! Sometimes when asking for help on our journey, we are sent inspiring messages. Be open to the universal energy that flows compassionately around us all. If you'd like to share your reflections on the writings, click on the daily post title and leave your thoughts. Have an inspiring day!

Saturday, July 20, 2013

Peace In Your Heart

We wish you peace in a restless world. As you go through your busy life, know that we are here to support you and guide you on your path. At times, you are deaf to all we bless you with, but your frustration seems to help you to quiet your mind. After days of struggling against the tide, you give yourself up to what the restless wind brings. It's during these uncertain times that you let go of the control and let things come as they may. There is peace in your heart when there is a calmness to your spirit and your mind ceases to chatter. Know that we are always here to help you when you ask for what seems to beyond you. Know that you don't have to work so hard to pursue your dreams, for they are right in front of you. Live a peaceful life and all will flow along side of you. Today is a day to celebrate all your blessings, for they are what bring you the peace you seek.
Peace is wherever you look...

(Sometimes it takes me longer to see the blessings that are in my life. It's not that they are hidden, but I close my eyes to them. To live a peaceful life is easier when I am at peace within my spirit. It is part of my purpose to be who the universe plans for me to be. Being ego less, is to understand that there is more to life than I and to be at peace with that state of mind.)

No comments: