Welcome to Quiet Island Writings! Sometimes when asking for help on our journey, we are sent inspiring messages. Be open to the universal energy that flows compassionately around us all. If you'd like to share your reflections on the writings, click on the daily post title and leave your thoughts. Have an inspiring day!

Friday, July 5, 2013

Capturing Elusive Dreams

Sometimes you wish so hard to have your dreams come true, that you stop believing when they don't materialize. When hope is lost, then it's difficult to envision your desires. Dreams are so elusive. They are like iridescent rainbows. When you see them, you are awed by their beauty, but you have difficulty trying to describe the feelings that they evoke within you. Dreams are forever captured in your heart. There is no time limit on when they can become reality. Dreams prophesize the life you can have if you have faith and believe in all that exists in the universe. Trust in the impossible and you will soon see your dreams in all that you do.
Dreams seem so clear at dusk...
 
(Sometimes I'm so black and white that it's difficult for me to dream. To dream means letting go to what can be. To let go of the control I have with my life. For me, dreaming can only happen when I don't have to worry about anyone else. To dream means to give myself up to the mercy of the universe. How scary is that?)

 

No comments: