Welcome to Quiet Island Writings! Sometimes when asking for help on our journey, we are sent inspiring messages. Be open to the universal energy that flows compassionately around us all. If you'd like to share your reflections on the writings, click on the daily post title and leave your thoughts. Have an inspiring day!

Friday, July 19, 2013

It's Just Another Day

It may be just another day, but what a day it can be. You have the opportunity to change your life around if you'd like to. You can be who ever you'd like to be. You can accomplish everything that you set out to do. If you are open to all, then accept all that come to you. You have 24 hours to make a difference in a world that is ready for change. It may be just another day, but to you it can be day of wonder. Live your life acknowledging the gift that you have and with appreciation that every day you have an opportunity to share this gift with everyone.

Beauty transcends time...

((It's usually not into mid-morning that I am into my day. It's about that time that I welcome the day and whatever it brings to me. I may not be clear on what my purpose in life is, but I do know that the universe directs where I am going and who I am meant to meet. It may be only 24 hours, but what I can do within that time is mind boggling.)

No comments: