Welcome to Quiet Island Writings! Sometimes when asking for help on our journey, we are sent inspiring messages. Be open to the universal energy that flows compassionately around us all. If you'd like to share your reflections on the writings, click on the daily post title and leave your thoughts. Have an inspiring day!

Friday, July 26, 2013

Overcoming Obstacles

Although it seems as if everything is going against you, think again. You are where you're supposed to be. Whether it is chaos or uncertainty, know that all that you are learning will be put to good use later on down the line. The problem is that you can only see what is going on at the present time and it doesn't feel good. You feel as if someone has left you behind to suffer on your own. No one is paying attention to the difficulty that you're experiencing. It seems as if the world is crashing and it's centered around you. Enough! Take a deep breathe and roll your shoulders back. You are stronger than you think and are able to handle more than what you're going through. This is all about you, but not in the way you think. After experiencing this, your fortune will change quite quickly. This is not a test of your worth, but of your faith. Knowing that overcoming obstacles is just part of your path, you will be able to obtain all when the opportunity arises.
Open your eyes to nature's beauty...

(I sometimes have to remind myself that I can step aside from chaos if not for just a moment. I don't have to fight back or struggle with what's not right. I can move from the line of fire, if I choose to. I understand that it's not personal, but depending how I'm feeling it sure feels like it. But I have faith enough to know that now is not the time to be combative.  There are more important things to concentrate on than feeling sorry for myself. Being at peace is not always an easy state of mind.)

No comments: