Welcome to Quiet Island Writings! Sometimes when asking for help on our journey, we are sent inspiring messages. Be open to the universal energy that flows compassionately around us all. If you'd like to share your reflections on the writings, click on the daily post title and leave your thoughts. Have an inspiring day!

Saturday, May 25, 2013

What Inspires You

Why is that when we hear or see something that inspires us, we take it for granted that others will feel the same as we do. We are all unique and have had different experiences. If this is so, then why would we assume that others would react with the same degree of feeling to what inspires us. Have we changed because of what we've experienced? The next time something inspires us, if we close our eyes and let it flow through us, we may see all that is possible before us. Inspire to be. Today, capture the moment. You are no more or less than anyone else. Be the inspiration that you seek in others.
Life is inspirational...
 
(Today I heard a speech that I thought was inspirational. But when I asked how others felt about it, they said it was boring. Was I mistaken? I realized at that moment, that what inspires us is for us alone to experience. It's one of those universal messages that is for us to grasp and integrate into our life. It's to reflect upon, not to disseminate to all that I know. I need to own what inspires me, so I can be the best I can be in that moment.)
 

No comments: