Welcome to Quiet Island Writings! Sometimes when asking for help on our journey, we are sent inspiring messages. Be open to the universal energy that flows compassionately around us all. If you'd like to share your reflections on the writings, click on the daily post title and leave your thoughts. Have an inspiring day!

Monday, May 20, 2013

In the Silence, We Will Find The Answer

There are things that happen that there are no answers to. We may ask why, but there may not be a response. There may not be an answer to our questions because it wouldn't make sense to us. It's part of human nature to want to resolve the "whys" in life, but often times it's not for us to answer. What we experience becomes part of who we are. So it may not be as important to find the answers to our questions, as it is to know that no matter what is happening in our life that we continue to be compassionate to ourselves and others. Sometimes the only thing we can do during these difficult times is to be silent. For in the silence, we will find the answer that is needed at this moment. Today, stop asking questions. Live your life by listening to others. Know that you are part of the answer to the question you've been asking.
Silence can be found anywhere...
 
(When senseless things happen, I often wonder what the purpose was. It's a rhetorical question, because I know there is no answer. Yet, I ask. Somewhere in the universe, it makes sense. If everything is a part of something and we all interconnect with each other, then there is a bigger picture to all of this confusion. Then again I'm not sure I want to know. For if I knew it all, then life will no longer be the mystery that I look forward in solving. I live for another day, that I can make my life better.)
 

No comments: