Welcome to Quiet Island Writings! Sometimes when asking for help on our journey, we are sent inspiring messages. Be open to the universal energy that flows compassionately around us all. If you'd like to share your reflections on the writings, click on the daily post title and leave your thoughts. Have an inspiring day!

Friday, May 10, 2013

Breaking The Chains That Bind Us

There are so many reasons why we don't do the things we'd like to do. Whether they are real or not, it's what we think that matters. If we feel that there is something that is preventing us from moving on, then there is. Nothing we can do will change the way we feel. It's amazing how much power we have in our life and we don't even know it. It's not only fear that holds us back, but there is self-doubt and lack of motivation. Breaking the chains that bind us is much more difficult than we can imagine. It's easier to settle for less, then it is to pursue what we've envisioned. Only we know when it's time to move forward. To change our circumstance, to push ourselves with determination, and to commit to creating a life we've only dreamed about. We have everything within us to achieve our dreams, we only have to convince ourselves that the time is now. Today, don't let anything stop you from pursuing what you desire. Everything is aligned to support your wishes, just own what you want in life.
Let's spend the rest of the day together...
 
(When I'm feeling good, then everything seems to go my way. It's only when I'm down that my world implodes on me. There are times when I have to go through all my positive self talk just to see me through the day. But then when all is right with the world, then the impossible becomes possible. The way I look at it is, if I only had good days then when would I be able to sit on the couch all day and do nothing. Everything balances out in the end.)
 

No comments: