Welcome to Quiet Island Writings! Sometimes when asking for help on our journey, we are sent inspiring messages. Be open to the universal energy that flows compassionately around us all. If you'd like to share your reflections on the writings, click on the daily post title and leave your thoughts. Have an inspiring day!

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Envision Your Dreams

There are times when we want to escape for awhile. We become caught up in the life that we've created. Our accomplishments have become a prison that we now feel bound to. It's difficult to escape something that we have worked so hard to achieve. We somehow have lost the zest for life and have become stagnant. It's at this time that we need to take a step back and re-evaluate where we are. The dreams we once envisioned have come to pass, but as we've grown so have our dreams. We sometimes forget that achieving our dreams doesn't mean that we stop moving forward. In fact, we all have the gift to envision what our potential is, if we open ourselves to our prophetic dreams. Today, find out where you want to be. If the life you've created doesn't fit anymore, then begin designing what you now envision. Visions are dreams that are waiting to come to fruition.
Walk with me...
 
(Life has a way of changing by itself, whether I want it to or not. The other evening, I remember saying "Release what I can not control". I had to say it a couple of time because I wanted to understand what I was saying. Sometimes we say things and it quickly gets lost. I wanted to remember that I truly have to release what I can not control or my life would be more chaotic. Change is the word for the year.) 
 

No comments: