Welcome to Quiet Island Writings! Sometimes when asking for help on our journey, we are sent inspiring messages. Be open to the universal energy that flows compassionately around us all. If you'd like to share your reflections on the writings, click on the daily post title and leave your thoughts. Have an inspiring day!

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Creating A LIfe You Were Meant To Lead

How are we to create a life we were meant to lead if we're not sure where we are going? Many of us are unsure of our purpose in life and seek answers to our questions. But our questions remain unanswered. Although we may not be going through difficulties, we wonder if we are supposed to be doing something else. How would we know if we are living our purpose? If we were, wouldn't our life be less ordinary? It is in living our life that we find our purpose. It's experiencing all that the universe offers us that we create the life we were meant to lead. We don't have to wait for our questions to be answered to live a purposeful life. Today, go where your spirit leads you. Living with compassion for yourself and others will keep you on your path.

Do something different today...
 
(I was guilty of asking too many questions, but now I tend to just go with the flow. I guess it has to do with my belief that I am where I'm supposed to be. I'm not sure if I'm creating the life I'm meant to lead as opposed to just living life. I think if we get too caught up with the "how things are supposed to be". I think it's easier to just let things be. Today, I'm flying out to the Northwest and intend to just go with the flow and enjoy life.)


No comments: