Welcome to Quiet Island Writings! Sometimes when asking for help on our journey, we are sent inspiring messages. Be open to the universal energy that flows compassionately around us all. If you'd like to share your reflections on the writings, click on the daily post title and leave your thoughts. Have an inspiring day!

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

What Have You Learned Today?

Everyday we have the opportunity to learn new things. To venture further than we've ever gone before. To explore beyond the boundaries that we've created. To become more than we ever envisioned. We are what we experience. We can follow what the universe has planned for us if we choose to. By opening ourselves to the possibilities that are waiting for us, we can become what we were meant to be. Today, be an active participant to what life has to offer. You learn more about yourself, by the mistakes you make. By taking risks you will learn more about yourself, than sitting on the sidelines.
Sometimes we need a little light to shine our way...
 
(I feel that the more I know, the less I really know. When asked what do I know for sure, I don't know anything for sure. Everything changes the everyday. Sometimes I feel adamant about things, then a moment later I question myself. I think we are all life time learners. If I am what I experience, then I say bring it on.)
 

No comments: