Welcome to Quiet Island Writings! Sometimes when asking for help on our journey, we are sent inspiring messages. Be open to the universal energy that flows compassionately around us all. If you'd like to share your reflections on the writings, click on the daily post title and leave your thoughts. Have an inspiring day!

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

What Do You Believe In?

We may go through life not questioning what we believe in. A moment of reflection may seem self indulgent when trying to meet our responsibilities. We may live day to day because it's easier to grasp what is in front of us then to envision a dream. Many of us hope for the best when we plan for the future. The only time that we question our beliefs is when our life turns upside down and the answers to our questions are not so clear. It is at that time that we pray to those we feel may be of help. Our faith which lay dormant comes alive as our belief that we are not alone in our journey becomes real again. Know that when our faith to believe becomes part of our daily life, then we will become all that we can be no matter what is happening in the world. Today, believe in yourself. You are the key that makes all things happen. When you have faith that you are all that you can be, then miracles will flow.
When you believe, anything is possible...
 
(What I believe in changes everyday. My faith is what makes me who I am and has lasted the test of time. What I believe in comes from deep within me. I think it's so personal. I feel that you can tell what a person believes in by their words, actions, and thoughts. We are what we believe. I believe that there are miracles yet to come in all of us.)
 

No comments: