Welcome to Quiet Island Writings! Sometimes when asking for help on our journey, we are sent inspiring messages. Be open to the universal energy that flows compassionately around us all. If you'd like to share your reflections on the writings, click on the daily post title and leave your thoughts. Have an inspiring day!

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Finding Your Way

Sometimes life is like a maze that is difficult to maneuver. Looking at it from the outside, it seems easy enough. But when we are actually trying to find our way, it becomes confusing. In fact, when we watch others struggle to find the best path to take, we suddenly become experts. We know exactly what route for them to take because we can see the whole maze from our view. But when we, ourselves are going through the maze of life, it is only by trail and error that we find the best path to take. Finding our way may not be easy, but when we finally make it to where we want to be then we are content. Today, think about where you'd like to be. All paths lead to success, you just need to find which one you'd like to take. Although they are all different, you'll still experience what you need to in order to get you to where you want to be.
All paths lead you to where you need to be...
 
(Sometimes I question whether I'm making the right decisions. If all paths lead me to where I have to be, then it wouldn't matter what I decide to do. I know that I could choose a more difficult path, which I seem to be doing so far. Sometimes it's easier for me to let life lead me, instead of me controlling my destiny. Today is one of those days when I trust the universe more than I do myself, in finding my way through life.)
 

No comments: