Welcome to Quiet Island Writings! Sometimes when asking for help on our journey, we are sent inspiring messages. Be open to the universal energy that flows compassionately around us all. If you'd like to share your reflections on the writings, click on the daily post title and leave your thoughts. Have an inspiring day!

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Release Me To Be Myself

We understand that life is not as easy as you thought it would be. It's not that we are punishing you or that you are on the wrong path.  Far from that, you are being put in situations where you must learn to defend your journey. It's hard enough following your universal path, but now you are finding that you need to explain what you are doing.You are being guided by your inner spirit and yet you feel as if you are fighting those around you. It is difficult to be yourself and live up to the expectations of others, when you are no longer the person others have known you to be. We know how hard it's been for you to follow your path with intention. In releasing yourself to be who you are meant to be, will give you the freedom to reveal your journey to all. Today, just be yourself. It's not for you to change yourself to fit the needs of others. But to be who you are, so that others can experience your true unique self. Believe that you are here for a purpose and others will follow.
  I am at peace today...
 
(In the past, I often found myself being caught up with being who others expected me to be. It's an easy thing to do when you're not quite sure who you are in the first place. But now that I know where I'm supposed to be, I find myself defending what I'm doing. My intention is to find the balance I need to do all, but sometimes I come up short. Right now, I'm doing as much as I can and that's okay with me.)

No comments: