Welcome to Quiet Island Writings! Sometimes when asking for help on our journey, we are sent inspiring messages. Be open to the universal energy that flows compassionately around us all. If you'd like to share your reflections on the writings, click on the daily post title and leave your thoughts. Have an inspiring day!

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Paving The Way For Others

We know how discouraging it may be, when you work so hard to create a peaceful life then others take away your sense of balance. It's difficult to predict what is not yours to control. Getting upset with the situation is self defeating, for you are the only one who will suffer. You may feel justified in putting the blame on those who seem to take what little you have, but how can you find fault in a situation that you yourself created. You were born to be a nurturer and that is your nature. You would rather be the one in need than not help those you care for, but sometimes that leaves you without. We do not intend for you to suffer for the actions of others. Although it may seem that you are taking the brunt, do not be discouraged. Your selflessness has been recognized and you will journey far beyond what you have imagined. Know that paving the way for others, hasn't been for naught. You are only implementing your universal plan. Today, help others, for in turn you are helping yourself. It is your path to be a generous and compassionate soul.
I'm just catching my breath, before I continue my ride...
 
(Sometimes when I'm tired, I feel a little sorry for myself. It's as if I give so much to others that I don't have anything for myself. But this feeling doesn't last too long and thank goodness doesn't happen too often. Because I've made it a point in the last few years to do what I feel is right with me. Live a life that has purpose and follow the "knowing".)
 

No comments: