Welcome to Quiet Island Writings! Sometimes when asking for help on our journey, we are sent inspiring messages. Be open to the universal energy that flows compassionately around us all. If you'd like to share your reflections on the writings, click on the daily post title and leave your thoughts. Have an inspiring day!

Saturday, April 13, 2013

Catch Me Before I Fall

Being cautious in life, we sometimes fore go doing things for fear of failing. But if we never fail, we would never be in a position to do better. It is natural for us to fear the unknown, but it's experiencing the unknown that helps us to grow. The universe guides us to places where we need to be. If we are filled with apprehension, we will never be open to the opportunities in front of us. Know that we are always protected and no matter how difficult the challenges are that we go through, the universe is always with us to catch us before we fall. Today, take a chance to do something different. The word for the day is explore. Explore the unknown and the doors to your destiny will open for you.
What may be so beautiful, could also be dangerous...
 
(Sometimes I wonder if I'm doing the right thing. I'm so driven, that it's not often I think twice about what I'm doing. It's like being on a train, once you're on it, you need to enjoy the ride. Knowing that the universe is watching me every step of the way, gives me the confidence to listen to my spirit.)
 

No comments: