Welcome to Quiet Island Writings! Sometimes when asking for help on our journey, we are sent inspiring messages. Be open to the universal energy that flows compassionately around us all. If you'd like to share your reflections on the writings, click on the daily post title and leave your thoughts. Have an inspiring day!

Saturday, April 20, 2013

Our New Reality

As our world changes, things that aren't supposed to be will be our new reality. We have been lulled into a comfort zone that may not exist anywhere else in the world. While others are living to survive, we live up to others expectations of us. It's not to trivialize our lifestyle, but to be aware that what we have can be easily taken away. Understanding that the world we once knew is changing is the first step in acknowledging that nothing ever stays the same. There is purpose in surviving our new reality. Today, just be.
Driving down the highway is my reality check...
 
(I know that my reality is changing when my life is no longer the same. I accept what is, for fear that if I don't, I will spiral into chaos. What is reality, but our own perspective to what we believe to be true.) 
 

No comments: