Welcome to Quiet Island Writings! Sometimes when asking for help on our journey, we are sent inspiring messages. Be open to the universal energy that flows compassionately around us all. If you'd like to share your reflections on the writings, click on the daily post title and leave your thoughts. Have an inspiring day!

Friday, April 5, 2013

Asking For Help

Although we may think that we know most things, there are times when we need to ask for help. We are not alone in the world, but have the support of many if we just extend our hands. We would be amazed at how many people are waiting to be asked for their assistance. Being able to help others completes the circle of reciprocating what we have been given. For some of us, it's putting aside our pride and being willing to be vulnerable. There are times when we have to acknowledge that we cannot control everything and that our life has become too much for us. Because we are all interconnected, we can get the help we need, if we only ask. Today, help someone in need. You'll be surprised at how much you know. When you accept that you don't know all, the unknown becomes much clearer.
When you believe in yourself, others will too...
 
(I'm getting better at asking for help, but it's been alot easier to help others. I understand that I can't do everything myself, so I've become open to accepting what I don't know. The more questions I have, I meet those who have the answers. The universe provides me with all I need on my journey.)
 

No comments: