Welcome to Quiet Island Writings! Sometimes when asking for help on our journey, we are sent inspiring messages. Be open to the universal energy that flows compassionately around us all. If you'd like to share your reflections on the writings, click on the daily post title and leave your thoughts. Have an inspiring day!

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Looking Forward

If we are so busy concentrating on what others are thinking about us, how can we move forward on our path. Although we may know the general direction we are headed, we become distracted when our minds are busy comparing ourselves to others. We lose focus on what is important when we stop believing in who we are. Knowing we are all gifted with different talents, will help us to mind our business. Listening to our inner spirit will give us the courage to ignore the mindless chatter of others. Today, know your place in the world. Remind yourself that you have purpose in this life and you are where you are supposed to be. No one can tell you that you are less than what you deserve to be, for you are a divine spirit.
Sometimes we need time alone to find ourselves...
 
(I would like to think that I am looking forward, but sometimes I wonder if that's what I'm doing. I may not be moving my head from side to side, but my body shifts depending on what is going on. When there is so much happening sometimes we need to be more fluid and flow with the energy that surrounds us. I guess that's what I'm doing because it feels right for me.)
 

No comments: