Welcome to Quiet Island Writings! Sometimes when asking for help on our journey, we are sent inspiring messages. Be open to the universal energy that flows compassionately around us all. If you'd like to share your reflections on the writings, click on the daily post title and leave your thoughts. Have an inspiring day!

Thursday, August 9, 2012

You Are All The Same

No matter what you believe you are no better or worse off than any other. It is difficult to see yourself as someone special for you have been taught to doubt even the smallest of ego that may shine within you. It is not ego to have the knowing that there is something different about yourself. Even the way you think is not like any other. Your thoughts matters. Whether trying to convince yourself that what you have to say is important or that others would even listen. It takes strength from within and courage to know that you are part of the integral circle that surrounds us all. Whether you find comfort in the quietness and stillness of who you are, it's important to believe that you matter. If not to make a difference than to help someone in need. You will be called upon one day to be the only person who can help and you must heed this call without hesitation. The time will come when all will be needed to strengthen the earth as it's energy weakens. You are all a part of the universal healing process. Today, be a healer of the world. It's not as awesome as it sounds. By allowing yourself to be open to the hurt of others, you will be guided to all who need your help. It is time to go outside of yourself and think of those who may need your support. The world is ready for healers like yourself.
There is a time for stillness and a time to take action...

(There are times when I doubt myself. Not who I am as a person because I'm pretty comfortable with that. But it's questioning whether what I'm doing at the time is right for me in the long run. I understand that no one can direct me, so I'm pretty on my own in seeing the consequences of my actions. Trusting my knowing is pretty scary at times. Stay tuned.) 

No comments: