Welcome to Quiet Island Writings! Sometimes when asking for help on our journey, we are sent inspiring messages. Be open to the universal energy that flows compassionately around us all. If you'd like to share your reflections on the writings, click on the daily post title and leave your thoughts. Have an inspiring day!

Sunday, July 29, 2012

What Tomorrow Will Bring

It is important now more than ever to be open to a changing world. To adapt to situations, where the new seems strange and uncomfortable. You will be asked to take on new challenges. There are some of you, who will balk at having to do things that you've never experienced before, but do not let it hinder you from moving forward. There are those of you, who look forward in changing your life and leaving the old behind. The way the world is moving at this time, you will need your past experiences to help guide you, as well as, being brave in accepting new opportunities with open arms. Things will come and you will be faced with new challenges. Take it upon yourself to be who you were meant to be. Today, see what is happening around you. As you speak to those who are already feeling the affects of the changes, be supportive in their efforts to adapt, for you will soon be also asked to accept new assignments. If you prepare yourself that all is changing, you will prosper during these times.
As the sun goes down, we look forward to what tomorrow will bring us...

(I understand that the world is changing and I need to adapt to what is to come, but since I don't know what tomorrow will bring I can only be who I am today. It's not that I don't worry if I'll be prepared for what will come, but I can't worry about something that I have no idea what my part will be. The world will be what it is destined to become and my fate is to fulfill my destiny.) 

No comments: