Welcome to Quiet Island Writings! Sometimes when asking for help on our journey, we are sent inspiring messages. Be open to the universal energy that flows compassionately around us all. If you'd like to share your reflections on the writings, click on the daily post title and leave your thoughts. Have an inspiring day!

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Walking In The Dark

There will be times in your life when you'll have to walk in the dark. Without the light, you'll feel as if you have lost your way. But if you keep to your path you will see ahead of you that there is alway glimpses of light. For each of you has a light to guide you through all adversity. Do not stray from what you know to be true and you will meet all that is supposed to transpire for you. Do not fear the times of darkness, for it is a time of reflection and solitude which you need for deep contemplation. It is in the dark that you grow, for there are no interruptions in a place of serenity. Today, be alone in your thoughts. There is peace within your spirit, you just have to be calm to realize where you are. All the noise around you are only distractions. Breathe deeply and hear your spirit speak.
Can you imagine walking this path in the dark?

(I sometimes feel as if I'm walking in the dark. On the other hand, I sometimes feel as if I am the light itself. One is not better than the other, it's just what is at that time. I feel as if the more I trust that no matter where I am I'll be fine, the more I'm in touch with what is supposed to be.)

No comments: