Welcome to Quiet Island Writings! Sometimes when asking for help on our journey, we are sent inspiring messages. Be open to the universal energy that flows compassionately around us all. If you'd like to share your reflections on the writings, click on the daily post title and leave your thoughts. Have an inspiring day!

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Healing From The Heart

You all have the gift to heal others, but it is foremost that you heal yourselves first. In order to gather enough energy to send to others, you must be strong yourself. It is with a good heart and intention that you send your healing to others. Healing comes from within. It may be through your words, thoughts, and actions but comes directly from your heart. If there is any hesitation on your part, then healing will not take place. The energy that flows through you will be part of those you care for. Be wise in your healing for it is a part of you that is truly genuine. Today, feel the energy that surrounds you. Think of those you care for and send them your love. As you grow in your healing, so will your spirit.
Let's begin the healing...

(Although I'd like to think that I can do all, sometimes I have to shut down when I'm not feeling well. I understand that helping others doesn't do any good if I'm not at my best. Good intentions goes out the window when I need to be in my bed.)

No comments: