Welcome to Quiet Island Writings! Sometimes when asking for help on our journey, we are sent inspiring messages. Be open to the universal energy that flows compassionately around us all. If you'd like to share your reflections on the writings, click on the daily post title and leave your thoughts. Have an inspiring day!

Monday, July 30, 2012

Getting Lost In Your Freedom

It is not in the knowing that you get lost, but in your freedom. The universe allows you to have the freedom to do as you wish within the time that you need, but this allows you time for confusion. In your indecision, you sometimes stop in your tracks because there are too many options for you. The constant barrage of questions seem non-ending. There is little instructions that the universe gives to you and yet you need more. It's not that you are helpless, far from that, it is like that of a child, you need to learn to make decisions wisely. That is what may scare you, the first decisions you make may turn out false which prevents you from stepping out further. But in the practice you become more comfortable and you perfect the path in which you travel. Let your freedom lead you to where you need to go. Today, settle yourself before making a decision. Not all decision need to be made quickly. In your patience you will find the answers that will flow more easily.
Sometimes it's difficult to choose when there are so many choices...

(Sometimes I wish that I was given the universal plan of what I'm supposed to do. That's being totally lazy on my part, but that's how I feel when I get overwhelmed with having too many options. The feeling of not knowing why, but knowing that's where I need to be is often times frustrating. If my life was a movie, I would always be in edit mode.)

No comments: