Welcome to Quiet Island Writings! Sometimes when asking for help on our journey, we are sent inspiring messages. Be open to the universal energy that flows compassionately around us all. If you'd like to share your reflections on the writings, click on the daily post title and leave your thoughts. Have an inspiring day!

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Making Time For Your Loved Ones

We all have busy lives and it may seem that we don't have a moment to spare for others. But it's important that we do make time for those we love and care for because it brings balance to our life. Sometimes it seems impossible that we do all that we do within the time that we have, but yet we somehow make it all work out. Although there are commitments to be made, it's worth every minute when our family and friends bring laughter and joy to our life. They bring sanity to a sometimes insane world. Today, remember to set aside time for those you love when scheduling your day. They are an important part of who you are and who you are becoming.
Spending time with friends is the one of the best things in life...

(I'm blessed with knowing such wonderful people. They are angels who were sent to help me through my crazy life. Although my life is sometimes chaotic and it always seems as if I'm running out of time, spending time with friends makes me feel so good. They bring sanity to my life. I appreciate them all.)

No comments: