Welcome to Quiet Island Writings! Sometimes when asking for help on our journey, we are sent inspiring messages. Be open to the universal energy that flows compassionately around us all. If you'd like to share your reflections on the writings, click on the daily post title and leave your thoughts. Have an inspiring day!

Friday, June 15, 2012

Celebrating Life

Whether or not life is going our way, we can still appreciate that we have the opportunity to change the ways things are. Sometimes we may feel that we are helpless pawns, but we really do have some control as to the direction we take in life. This doesn't mean that all the decisions we make are wise ones, but we are fortunate in that we are able to fix those that don't turn out so well for us. Today, celebrate your life. Even if your journey is not what you thought it would be at this time, rejoice for it's in the chaos that we truly find our way.
No matter what door you choice, it will lead you where you want to go...

(Sometimes I get caught up with my mistakes that I lose focus of where I was going in the first place. I visualize what I want and when things don't turn out the way I saw it, it takes me awhile to readjust the picture as I see it. It doesn't mean that it turns out badly, just not the way I initially pictured it. I need to remind myself that it's truly the journey that is important, not the end results.)

No comments: