Welcome to Quiet Island Writings! Sometimes when asking for help on our journey, we are sent inspiring messages. Be open to the universal energy that flows compassionately around us all. If you'd like to share your reflections on the writings, click on the daily post title and leave your thoughts. Have an inspiring day!

Friday, June 22, 2012

Life Is About Changes

Sometimes in life, we wake up with a feeling that something is not quite right. We can't put our finger on it because it's just a whisper in our mind. A knowing that we're not where we are supposed to be. It's difficult for us to understand what we are feeling because it's not tangible. It's just a definate knowing that something has changed within us and we no longer belong where we are. With this information, we can either deny what we are feeling or acknowledge it and be aware that our life will be moving in a different direction fairly soon. The more we are in touch with who we are, the more sensitive we are with where we are supposed to be. We may not know exactly what we supposed to be doing or where we are supposed to be, but we do know that things are changing. The universe has plans for us that even we can't anticipate. Today, what is your inner voice telling you. Are you where you're supposed to be? If you are, then make the most of it by helping yourself to help others. If not, prepare yourself for things to come. Life is about changes and the opportunities they bring.
This is where I need to be...

(The funny thing about life is when you become too comfortable, things begin to shake up a little. It kind of irks me because just when my life begins to settle down, something happens to get me off balanced. I think the universe has a wonderful sense of humor but sometimes I don't get the joke. Although I do understand that I learn more about myself during times of change, then I do when I'm at peace.) 

No comments: