Welcome to Quiet Island Writings! Sometimes when asking for help on our journey, we are sent inspiring messages. Be open to the universal energy that flows compassionately around us all. If you'd like to share your reflections on the writings, click on the daily post title and leave your thoughts. Have an inspiring day!

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Focusing On Our Life

Although life is busy, it seems that we still have time to mind other people's business. Not that they ask us for our opinion, but we are so willing to share what we think. We sometimes forget that everyone comes from a different background and past experiences, so we all react differently to situations. So who are we to think that we are correct and others wrong in dealing with their life. Focusing on our own life may get boring, but how else are we going to seek our heart's desire if we get side tracked. Life can be simple if we choose it to be. Today, concentrate on what needs to be done in your own life. With a little housecleaning, you can venture down your path a little easier. By focusing on your life, you can understand others better.
There are times when we really do have to focus on what we are doing...

(Although most of the time I focus on what I'm doing, I sometimes find myself getting caught up in other peoples' life. It's not that their life is any more interesting than mine, but it seems that the drama draws me in. Usually it will take me just a moment to gather myself and continue on my own unique path, but I do get there eventually.) 

No comments: