Welcome to Quiet Island Writings! Sometimes when asking for help on our journey, we are sent inspiring messages. Be open to the universal energy that flows compassionately around us all. If you'd like to share your reflections on the writings, click on the daily post title and leave your thoughts. Have an inspiring day!

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Being Open To Where Our Path Leads Us

Sometimes when we're so set in our ways, we aren't always aware with what is happening around us. We walk around with blinders over our eyes, so we can pretend that we don't see what we don't want to. Although we try to do our best, it's difficult to be prepared for everything and life has a way of challenging us. If we open ourselves to where our path leads us, we may live a more peaceful life. Today, let your spirit guide you. There are many unfamiliar places or things you can do that will lead you down a path that may surprise you. Trust that the universe has plans for you that you could only imagine. Be open to what comes your way.

Let's try something different...

(Sometimes I have to be reminded that the universe has a bigger plan for me. It's so hard for me to see beyond what I've been doing, even when I know it's time for a change. I find myself going back to what I'm used to. It's more than just trying harder, it's changing the way I think about myself. Knowing what's good for you and doing what is good for you is a work in progress.)

No comments: