Welcome to Quiet Island Writings! Sometimes when asking for help on our journey, we are sent inspiring messages. Be open to the universal energy that flows compassionately around us all. If you'd like to share your reflections on the writings, click on the daily post title and leave your thoughts. Have an inspiring day!

Saturday, April 18, 2015

It's A Powerful Day

Today I feel as if I can do anything. Overcoming all the obstacles that are in my way. Forgiving all who have not had the best intentions towards me. Moving beyond all the fears that have held me back. Today is no more special than it was yesterday. It’s just waking up telling myself that I can do better. I know this feeling may only last for the day, but I will take advantage of the power it gives me. It’s not every day that I feel invincible. Being able to accomplish whatever I have set out to do. So let me have this precious day where I am at peace with who I am and all that I was meant to be. It’s a powerful day.
IMG_3325
It’s going to be a special day…

No comments: