Welcome to Quiet Island Writings! Sometimes when asking for help on our journey, we are sent inspiring messages. Be open to the universal energy that flows compassionately around us all. If you'd like to share your reflections on the writings, click on the daily post title and leave your thoughts. Have an inspiring day!

Thursday, November 14, 2013

When Frustration Sets In

When you're feeling tired and overwhelmed, it's time to shut down for awhile. Whether it's only for a moment or for a few days, do what you need to do. It's not about time, it's about what you need to do to get back to your normal state. When you're not feeling yourself, you become irritable with life. Nothing is good enough, nothing will help you at this time to move ahead. Everything and everyone seems to be working against you. Is it them or is it you? At this point, you don't really care. Take a step away from your crazy life and take a walk. Get out into the fresh air and clear your mind of the chaos that lingers. Know that when frustration sets in, you're the only one who can make the changes that need to be done. It's okay to be out of it sometimes and to just be yourself.
Picking fruits always makes me happy...

(I don't always get frustrated, but I do get tired. And when I do, I get illogical and cranky. I know myself enough to know that I need to get away from people otherwise I'm not a happy camper. I think it comes down to the better you know yourself, the better you can be to others.)

No comments: