Welcome to Quiet Island Writings! Sometimes when asking for help on our journey, we are sent inspiring messages. Be open to the universal energy that flows compassionately around us all. If you'd like to share your reflections on the writings, click on the daily post title and leave your thoughts. Have an inspiring day!

Monday, November 25, 2013

Rising Above

There are times in life when everything seems to be going as planned. You are happy where you are in the moment and feel that you’re accomplishing what you’re supposed to be doing. Life has always had its challenges and you have overcome them all. Now it’s time to enjoy the blessings that surround you. But what if something happens that has you wondering, what more do they want of me.  You thought you were giving all that you were capable of. It’s during these times, that our spirit somehow rises to the occasion, above even what we thought was possible. Know that your ability to meet the challenges that you face is beyond even what you could ever imagine. Trust that you are always where you are supposed to be.


You can't help but feel good when you walk on the beach...

(As long as I'm able to get up in the morning, I know I can rise up and overcome anything. When I'm in doubt, I go within myself. My friend always said "Fake it, till you make it." So here I go faking it, because I know I'll make it.)

No comments: