Welcome to Quiet Island Writings! Sometimes when asking for help on our journey, we are sent inspiring messages. Be open to the universal energy that flows compassionately around us all. If you'd like to share your reflections on the writings, click on the daily post title and leave your thoughts. Have an inspiring day!

Friday, November 22, 2013

It's Okay To Change Your Mind

You work so hard to reach your goals and attain your heart's desire. In fact, it may take years before you finally get to your destination. And during this time you are changing, you are not the person you were yesterday. So what happens when your goals and desires change because you are no longer the person you were. As we evolve, so do our goals and desires. It's about being honest with yourself and what you truly want. Lift your arms in the air and claim what you want at this moment. It's not better or worse than what you desired before, it just reflects who you are at this time.
Let's do this before I change my mind...


(Sometimes I hold on to things so tightly that when I let them go, there is still an impression on my palms. It's wanting things to change but knowing how scary that can be. I trust that whatever path I choose, it will be the right one for me.)

No comments: