Welcome to Quiet Island Writings! Sometimes when asking for help on our journey, we are sent inspiring messages. Be open to the universal energy that flows compassionately around us all. If you'd like to share your reflections on the writings, click on the daily post title and leave your thoughts. Have an inspiring day!

Thursday, November 7, 2013

I'm Okay

Some days it feels as if you're just okay. There is nothing special going on with your life that you need to celebrate. But yet, nothing bad is happening either. It's one of those times that everything seems to be going right. It's during these times, that you have an opportunity to rest. It may not be the best time to make plans to change your life dramatically. But the perfect time to enjoy where you are. It's a quiet moment that may not happen all the time, but when it does come around take advantage of it. Being in perfect alignment with the universe is a great place to be.
It's comforting to know you're on the right path...

(I used to think that I always had to be in motion. In fact, it would make me nervous not having things to do. But I'm getting used to being in the moment. Learning to be still is a skill not everyone can excel at. It's knowing that I'm moving along on my path at my own speed that makes me okay with myself.)

No comments: