Welcome to Quiet Island Writings! Sometimes when asking for help on our journey, we are sent inspiring messages. Be open to the universal energy that flows compassionately around us all. If you'd like to share your reflections on the writings, click on the daily post title and leave your thoughts. Have an inspiring day!

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Holding On

Sometimes life moves so quickly that it makes you dizzy. There is so much to do in such little time, you don't know how you'll do it all. But you seem to be able to. There isn't time to think about what is going wrong or how you can do it better. Things just have to turn out because you only get one chance to get it right. The best ideas come out of quick thinking and trusting your gut instincts. It's holding on and trusting that you'll make all the right decisions. In life, enjoy what comes your way for it's your time to shine.
Sit with me and enjoy the sunset...

(Things are moving so quickly, but I'm enjoying every minute of my life right now. It's crazy because my car needs repair, I'm late with some of my assignments, and need to lose a few pounds. But I'm happy because I know it's my time.)


No comments: