Welcome to Quiet Island Writings! Sometimes when asking for help on our journey, we are sent inspiring messages. Be open to the universal energy that flows compassionately around us all. If you'd like to share your reflections on the writings, click on the daily post title and leave your thoughts. Have an inspiring day!

Thursday, November 21, 2013

Keeping All Your Balls In the Air

Sometimes it seems that life keeps throwing things at you, while you're still juggling what you already have on your plate. It seems impossible, how are you to handle more than what you're doing at this time. But as time passes by, you see that you took care of all that you needed to. How is that possible? Are you able to do more than you think? Are you underestimating your capabilities and potential? The universe has a plan for you that is beyond what you can even envision. So when things are thrown at you in life, don't cringe but laugh out loud. You'll get so good at juggling that keeping all your balls in the air will be just another thing that you'll take in stride. 
Can I choose any lane...

(Yesterday, I thought life was crazy but today my car battery actually died and I had to rent a car for the day, my face was in pain because of the air pressure, my tooth cracked in half after eating a salad, and the store ran out of stuffing for Thanksgiving. This was so ridiculous I had to laugh. I'm not sure where I'll begin tomorrow, but I think it'll be with a big smile.)

No comments: