Welcome to Quiet Island Writings! Sometimes when asking for help on our journey, we are sent inspiring messages. Be open to the universal energy that flows compassionately around us all. If you'd like to share your reflections on the writings, click on the daily post title and leave your thoughts. Have an inspiring day!

Sunday, November 3, 2013

Watching Your Step

Sometimes even if you're really careful, you still find yourself slipping and falling. The path that you walk on is not always an easy one to maneuver. There are times when you're feeling good about where you're at that you think it's okay to walk with your head held high, then all of a sudden you find yourself stumbling over the uneven ground. So what do you do? Do you walk so carefully that you never lift your head? But if you do then you'll miss so many wonderful things that are around you. So keep your head held high and look ahead for if you do, you'll always see what is coming up. It's time for you to lift your head and see all the opportunities that are awaiting.
A sight worth seeing over and over again...

(I sometimes keep my head down when I get too busy. I figure if I keep my nose to the grind, I won't be bothered by anything else. But what happens is that my heart misses all the surprises that may come my way.)

No comments: