Welcome to Quiet Island Writings! Sometimes when asking for help on our journey, we are sent inspiring messages. Be open to the universal energy that flows compassionately around us all. If you'd like to share your reflections on the writings, click on the daily post title and leave your thoughts. Have an inspiring day!

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Celebrating A New Life

Whenever you think that life isn't what you'd thought it would be, look around and see the blessings that surround you. Although it may sound like a cliche that every day brings a new opportunity, it truly does. If life isn't giving you what you think you deserve, then why are you waiting for things to come to you. Get moving, do something, take action. It's time to stop feeling sorry for yourself and grab life for all it can offer. You have the same amount of time to make things happen as the person next to you that you feel has everything. Why them and not you? The universe offers everyone an abundant life, it's just a matter of how much you want it. It's time to celebrate a new life, a life that has always been yours to claim.
Go ahead and choose one...

(Why stop at one? I can remember when I would just look in the window and think "Wow, those look so good." but then I would move on. Now, I go in the store and take my time filling my senses. Then I may buy one just because. I have found that when I do things that make me happy, then life is not so bad. - M and T, Congratulations on your new baby. He's so beautiful. I can't wait to meet him.)

No comments: