Welcome to Quiet Island Writings! Sometimes when asking for help on our journey, we are sent inspiring messages. Be open to the universal energy that flows compassionately around us all. If you'd like to share your reflections on the writings, click on the daily post title and leave your thoughts. Have an inspiring day!

Sunday, November 24, 2013

We Believe In You

How many times have you doubted yourself? Are you doing the right thing? How may mistakes have you made? The more that you question yourself, the more confusing it seems to get. You begin to second guess yourself and wonder if any of the decisions that you're making are correct. How long has it been since you've been going through this period of indecision? If it hasn't been too long, check out your situation. What is going on that has changed? Be honest with yourself, for this is not the person who you have become. Centering yourself and getting a firm stance is what is needed. There are times when everyone has these moments and it may just be happening to you. So know that you are still the strong person you were yesterday with a clear sense of where you are going. And remember that we believe in the person you are meant to be.
There is a beautiful world waiting for you...

(It's difficult for me to get a good foothold when I've been knocked off my foundation. Talk about thinking on your feet. If I didn't believe that the universe has a plan for me or that I am where I'm supposed to be, I would cry. But since I do, I will persevere. When I see pictures like this, it reminds me that there is a beautiful world out there.)

No comments: