Welcome to Quiet Island Writings! Sometimes when asking for help on our journey, we are sent inspiring messages. Be open to the universal energy that flows compassionately around us all. If you'd like to share your reflections on the writings, click on the daily post title and leave your thoughts. Have an inspiring day!

Sunday, November 10, 2013

Learning From Your Mistakes

We all make mistakes. But when we keep making the same mistakes over and over it's time to take a closer look at what is going on. Avoidance seems to work, if we don't look at what is happening maybe it'll go away. It's not as if don't recognize the problem, but we may not want to fix it at this time. Doing something would mean facing who we are and it could make a bad situation worse. But that's part of what's going on. Our fears and procrastination has blown the situation out of proportion. Now is a better time than later to do what should have been done yesterday. Know that mistakes are only the universe's way of empowering us to make our life the way it was meant to be.
There are no mistakes in life...

(I'm not sure if  they should be called mistakes because most of the time I know what I'm doing. Whether it's because I'm not paying attention to my work or I'm trying to avoid doing something, all actions lead to consequences. Sometimes it's all about timing. I'm glad that the universe is patient with me on some things, otherwise I would get my butt kicked more often.)

No comments: