Welcome to Quiet Island Writings! Sometimes when asking for help on our journey, we are sent inspiring messages. Be open to the universal energy that flows compassionately around us all. If you'd like to share your reflections on the writings, click on the daily post title and leave your thoughts. Have an inspiring day!

Monday, November 18, 2013

Opening The Door To Opportunity

How many doors need to open before you walk through one of them? In life you have had so many opportunities come before you, but if you walk around with your eyes closed you will miss all of them. Then you tell others that everyone but you has a fortunate life. If you can't see what is in front of you, how do you expect to see the blessings that surround you. When you live your life always grumbling about what you don't have, you will never accept that the universe is filled with abundance. It's as if you see your life as a half empty glass, which will never overflow with what your heart desires. It's time to look at life differently, open the door that has your name on it and just walk on through. Believe that opportunity waits for you there.
Spend the day with me...

(It seems as if I walk through one door and another opens. I'm not sure when opportunity became stepping stones that guide me on my path. I am living my destiny.)



No comments: