Welcome to Quiet Island Writings! Sometimes when asking for help on our journey, we are sent inspiring messages. Be open to the universal energy that flows compassionately around us all. If you'd like to share your reflections on the writings, click on the daily post title and leave your thoughts. Have an inspiring day!

Monday, November 4, 2013

Chasing Rainbows

When did you stop believing that all things were possible? Maybe it began when you were younger and were told that wishes and dreams did not get you where you wanted to go. And as you grew older the realities of life confirmed everything you were told. So here you are, afraid to believe in your dreams or make wishes for fear of the disappointment you'll face when they never come to be. But what if it was just a matter of timing and that dreams and wishes do come true but in their own time. What do you have to lose, if you were to trust that there were possibilities waiting for you. So tonight, before you go to bed, make wish for yourself then put it aside. When you say your wishes and dreams out loud, you take ownership of your heart's desire. It's time to begin believing again that the universe has a plan for you that is beyond even what you can envision.

Sometimes I think the clouds speak to me...

(I feel that part of saying what I want out loud helps me to see the bigger picture. I am content where I am at the moment, but like all things I know I'm evolving. I hardly remember my dreams, so when I do, I sit up and listen. There are messages that come in all forms. I think dreams are one way for the universe and my spirit to get my attention.)
  

No comments: